BEST OF JURE
JURE has a long tradition in giving awards to the best contributions. With the Best of JURE awards we want to support and motivate junior researchers on their career. There are three awards to win: the Best Paper Award, the Best Poster Award and the Best Round Table Award.
The award procedures for JURE 2017 are organized in the following way:
- In the second feedback round, senior as well as peer reviewers have to consider the review criteria. Papers, posters and round tables with the best scores are nominated for the Best of JURE Awards.
- Further information:
- Jury consists of keynote speakers, leaders of professional development courses, and members of the JURE organising committees.
- Jury members attend the presentation of the nominated papers, posters and round tables and judge them on presentation criteria. Submission and presentation are considered equally.
Best of JURE Awards
- A jury meeting will take place to determine the winners. This meeting will be moderated by a committee member who has received all the judgements of the jury members beforehand.
- The winners in each award category will be announced at the conference dinner